Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Can't Wait Wednesday #2 - The Boy On the Bridge


Can't Wait Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Tressa @ Wishful Endings and spotlights the books we are excited about and have yet to read. This meme is based on Waiting on Wednesday which is hosted by Jill @ Breaking the Spine. 

I can't wait for... The Boy On The Bridge by M.R. Carey


Expected Publication: May 17, 2017 by Orbit
Goodreads


Synopsis: 
Once upon a time, in a land blighted by terror, there was a very clever boy. 

The people thought the boy could save them, so they opened their gates and sent him out into the world. 

To where the monsters lived. 

Why I Can't Wait For It: 
This is a sort of sequel or spin off of 'The Girl With All the Gifts'. I'm not entirely sure what it is yet but it is from the same author and does seem to have the same 'monsters'. Since I loved 'The Girl With All the Gifts', I'm only expecting another amazingly mind-blowing story. The first book had such a unique perspective and I'm really excited to read more about that world! 

What upcoming books are you waiting on? Have you read 'The Girl With All the Gifts' or seen the movie adaptation yet?

4 comments:

  1. Oooh nice! I STILL need to read TGWATG! So behind!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read or watched The Girl With All The Gifts, so this book is totally new to me! It sounds very interesting :) Hope you enjoy it!

    Brittany @ Brittany's Book Rambles

    ReplyDelete
  3. I watched The Girl With All the Gifts a few weeks ago and it was a pretty good movie. It's great there will be another story set in this world.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard of either, but I will definitely have to check them out. Thanks for linking up!

    Tressa @ Wishful Endings

    ReplyDelete