Sunday, April 17, 2016

The Sunday Post #15


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimberly @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer
It's a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things you received, share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead, and more.

This week I went to my library book sale twice and came home with tons of books. So many that there's no way I could put them all in one 'Stacking the Shelves'!
Friday was this blog's 3rd birthday/blogiversary and I am celebrating with 2 giveaways if you are interested.
I finally have some monarch caterpillars on my milkweed even though the temps have been fluctuating. We had a few rainy days and a couple of cooler days. Other than that and making myself a ton of bookmarks, it's been a rather boring week.


Coming Soon
Picture Book Review: Moon Rabbit by Natalie Russell
Book Review: Girl On The Train by Paula Hawkins
Graphic Novel Review: Camp Midnight by Steven T. Seagle
Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon

Books I Finished This Week

New Children's Books We Read This Week

What I'm Currently Reading


(physical book)
The Dark Days Club by Alison Goodman
I borrowed this from the library ages ago and have been renewing it over and over so I decided that I just need to hurry up and read it already!

(ebook)
Pax by Sara Pennypacker
Another library book that is due back soon. This one really reminds me of my childhood watching The Fox and the Hound as well as  Homeward Bound so far.

4 comments:

  1. I love butterflies. Especially the Monarchs. Must look lovely flitting about your garden:) I usually take two or three tote bags with me to the library sales and then struggle to haul them to my car. LOL

    My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have volunteers that carry boxes for us and dollys to use at our library sales which is very helpful! I do love seeing the butterflies in the garden. They are so lovely!
      Thank you so much for visiting! :)

      Delete
  2. Happy blogoversary! The Dark Days Club looks interesting, and curious to see what you think of Girl on the Train. -

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I wasn't a big fan of The Girl on the Train. It was kind of mediocre, in my opinion, but I don't read that genre often.

      Delete