Saturday, March 5, 2016

Stacking the Shelves #53


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by TYNGA'S REVIEWS that features the books we bought, borrowed, were gifted, and were given for review.

-------------------------

I got a few books in the mail this week! Woohoo! It's kind of rare these days but surprise books make me happy! :D

Gifted/Won


Tru & Nelle by G. Neri 
This was a Goodreads Giveaways win and I am really looking forward to reading it!

The Mystery of Hollow Places by Rebecca Podos
This one is signed! 


Red's Planet:A World Away From Home by Eddie Pittman
Another Goodreads Giveaways win but this one is a comic!

Purchased


Thornspell by Helen Lowe
This is a re-imagining of Sleeping Beauty from the prince's point of view! 

-------------------------

Did you add anything good to your shelves this week? I'd love to see! 

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your wins- I love it when I win something!! Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been a while since I last won a book so I was really excited! It's always awesome to get books in the mail!

      Delete