Saturday, October 31, 2015

Stacking the Shelves #48



Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by TYNGA'S REVIEWS that features the books we bought, borrowed, were gifted, and were given for review.


Happy Halloween! 
Read any spooky books this month?
You can see what I've been reading in my October Wrap Up!

It's been a while since I've done a STS and I don't have much to show anyway but here it is!

Purchased




Borrowed



Link your STS in the comments so I can check it out and comment back!

4 comments:

  1. Six of Crows seems to be very popular. I hope you love it.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Jojo's stuff. Gotta pick than one up for myself soon. Happy Halloween and reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY I loved Six of Crows! It was so so great, and I can't wait to read the next book. I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Have a fabulous week. :)

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Halloween for yesterday! I am currently halfway through Six of Crows and so far I am loving it. I really want to read Me Before You, I have heard such good things about that one. I hope you enjoy your books :)

    Charnell @ Reviews from a Bookworm

    ReplyDelete