Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday #53


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

Top Ten All Time Favorite Authors


Neil Gaiman

I love his unique storytelling style and am always excited to read his books.

J.K. Rowling

Harry Potter will always be a big part of my life and I love her for it.  I've yet to read any of her adult novels but I definitely plan to.

Anne Rice

It's been a while since I've read anything of hers but I loved The Vampire Chronicles as a young adult.

J.R.R. Tolkien

I'll always love the fantasy world that he created.

Maggie Stiefvater

I mostly love how quirky and fun she is. She's an artist, musician, and a lover of muscle cars. This woman has so much talent!

Patricia A. McKillip

I read one of her books several years ago and then read everything else of her's that I could get my hands on. I'm still trying to find some of her earlier works.

R.A. Salvatore

I kind of LOVE his Forgotten Realms fantasy novels. His battle scenes are awesome and his characters are so memorable. 


No comments:

Post a Comment