Wednesday, April 8, 2015

2015 ABC CHALLENGE

I've been doing this challenge since 2013 (my best year so far) and I have no idea where I came across it first but I mentioned in an old post that there is a group on Shelfari called 'Read the Alphabet' where you can find the rules if you are interested. I mostly just do this as a personal challenge. It helps keep my titles a little diversified since it's really easy to end up reading tons of books that start with 'The'. 

Here's my progress so far: 

(CR) = Currently Reading

A

B

C
The Canterville Ghost by Oscar Wilde
Casual Vacancy by J.K. Rowling (CR)


D
Dorothy and the Wizard of Oz by L. Frank Baum
The Death Cure by James Dashner

E
The Emerald City of Oz by L. Frank Baum

F
Fable: Blood of Heroes by Jim C. Hines

G

H

I

J
The Jungle Book by Rudyard Kipling

K
The Kill Order by James Dashner

L
The Library of Souls (#3) by Ransom Riggs

M
The Marvelous Land of Oz by L. Frank Baum
The Mark of Athena by Rick Riordan (CR)

N
North and South by Elizabeth Gaskell

O
Ozma of Oz by L. Frank Baum
The October Faction (#1) by Steve Niles

P
Paper Towns by John Green
The Patchwork Girl of Oz by L. Frank Baum

Q

R
The Road to Oz by L. Frank Baum

S
The Second Jungle Book by Rudyard Kipling
The Scorch Trials by James Dashner
Silver in the Blood by Jessica Day George 
Serafina and the Black Cloak by Robert Beatty

T
Trigger Warning by Neil Gaiman
Tik Tok of Oz by L. Frank Baum

U

V

W
We Were Liars by E. Lockhart
The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski 
The Wonderful Wizard of Oz by L. Frank Baum

X

Y

Z


No comments:

Post a Comment