Monday, January 5, 2015

2015 TBR Pile Challenge - Sign Up & Goals


If you want to participate, make sure to sign up before January 16th! 

------

I'd like to read more but I think I'll stick with the 11-20 books 'A Friendly Hug' goal.

I have A TBR shelf that I've hardly touched in the past few months because it's hiding behind excess junk in my office which I haven't been in lately. It's double stuffed and can't fit another book on it so every new book I've gotten has ended up in a pile in my living room. I should really get to that hidden shelf but I think I'll stick to the newer books that are in the living room for now (some are review books). So the following are some of the physical books from my newer TBR pile that I want to read so I can get to that old TBR shelf without having to start a second shelf since my shelves really are getting out of hand.

Books On My TBR Pile That I'd Like To Read Throughout The Year For This Challenge
(Just a reminder to myself that only books published in 2014 or before count!)


We Were Liars by E. Lockhart
Storm Siren 
Talon by Julie Kagawa
The Darkening Dream by Andy Gavin
The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski
Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
A Thousand Pieces of You

and a few older books from my shelf off the top of my head:

Alice in Wonderland
The Light Between Oceans
The Sound and the Fury
The Crucible
Never Let Me Go
Franny & Zooey
The Bluest Eye
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Dark Places by Gillian Flynn -------

Are you participating in this challenge? Feel free to link to your blog so I can check out your goals and progress! 



No comments:

Post a Comment