Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Revisiting 2014 - SERIES


Series. Sometimes I hate them.
There are just so many and I tend to start way more than I ever finish as seen in my 'Series I Started & Series I Finished in 2013' post. Waiting on sequels to release really doesn't help at all and after a while I start to lose track so I need a list so I can maybe possibly finish them in the future. 


Series I Started in 2014

 The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland In A Ship Of Her Own Making (Fairyland #1) by Catherynne M. Valente

 The Companions (The Sundering #1) by R.A. Salvatore 
(following books in this series by various authors)

The Maze Runner (#1) by James Dashner

The Ring and the Crown (#1) by Melissa De La Cruz

Cinder & Scarlet (The Lunar Chronicles #1 & #2) by Marissa Meyer

Tuesdays at the Castle (Castle Glower #1) by Jessica Day George

Series I Made Progress In

Hollow City (Miss Peregrine's #2) by Ransom Riggs

Sweetly (Fairytale Retellings #2) by Jackson Pearce

A Storm Of Swords (A Song of Ice and Fire #3) by George R.R. Martin

A Feast For Crows (A Song of Ice and Fire #4) by George R.R. Martin 

The Son of Neptune (The Heroes of Olympus #2) by Rick Riordan

The Infinite Sea (The 5th Wave #2) by Rick Yancey

Series I Finished in 2014

Between the Spark and the Burn (Between #2) by April Genevieve Tucholke
(does this count as a series if it only has 2 books?)

Eleanor Trilogy by Julie Sternberg 
(read all 3 books this year)

No comments:

Post a Comment