Sunday, December 28, 2014

Book Blogger Hop (Dec 26 - Jan 1)


The Book Blogger Hop is hosted at Ramblings Of A Coffee Addicted Writer and this week's question is: 


Do you have a book with a location that you just HAD to visit after reading the book?

I wish I could visit any location other than where I am! 

I don't think I can pinpoint any one book, but I've been reading and loving books set in England for years and it's a big dream of mine to go there someday. There are so many places in the UK that I'd love to visit, including London, Stonehenge, and many castles.

Likewise, I love books set in the mountains (think the Appalachian Mountains or the Great Smokey Mountains) and though I've driven through them twice in my life to visit family up north, I've never really been able to stop and explore the way I've wanted to. I'd love to take a road trip up to the mountains someday and go camping and hiking. 

Wouldn't it be lovely to fall in love with a location after reading a book and set off for it immediately? That would be the life! 

No comments:

Post a Comment