Sunday, December 21, 2014

Book Blogger Hop (Dec 19 - 25)


The Book Blogger Hop is hosted at Ramblings Of A Coffee Addicted Writer and this week's question is: 


Do you write a review for every book you read or only review copies from publishers?

I don't write a review for every book I read. I try to when I'm not so busy (and I've been way too busy lately) but I have a habit of putting off writing reviews for too long or starting a new book right after finishing the last and not giving myself time to reflect unless it's really worth reflecting on. 

If I don't write a full review for my blog, I will at least write up a few thoughts for Goodreads. 

If I receive a book from Goodreads' 'First Reads' or if I sign up for a book tour, etc, I will make a point to review that book, though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment