Wednesday, October 1, 2014

September Wrap-Up



This has been a very busy and productive month for me. I've been reading and blogging my bum off. I guess I could blame it on the bed rest but I also just really wanted to get through some books from my TBR pile while I still have the time (and peace and quiet). 

This month I participated in the September is for Sequels Challenge hosted by Lisa Loves Literature.

--------

I participated in the Tackle Your TBR Read-a-thon hosted by Wishful Endings.

MY GOALS

PROGRESS UPDATES

1, 2, 3, 4

WRAP UP

-------

I also participated in the Falling For Autumn Read-a-thon hosted by Ner over at A Cup of Coffee and a Book

Goals & Wrap-Up

-------

September 6th was 'Read a Book Day'


September 13th was 'Roald Dahl Day'

-------

Banned Books Week

I re-read 'The Giver' by Lois Lowry for Banned Books Week.
(review coming soon)

-------

BOOKS READ







1. The Son of Neptune (Heroes of Olympus #2) by Rick Riordan
2. Between the Spark and the Burn (Between #2) by April Genevieve Tucholke
3. Tiger Eyes by Judy Blume
4. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (Charlie Bucket #1) by Roald Dahl
5. Charlie and the Great Glass Elevator (Charlie Bucket #2) by Roald Dahl
6. Scarlet (The Lunar Chronicles #2) by Marissa Meyer
7. The Ifs by J.D. Pooker
8. The Giver (The Giver Quartet #1) by Lois Lowry
9. Tuesdays at the Castle (Castle Glower #1) by Jessica Day George
10. The Infinite Sea (The 5th Wave #2) by Rick Yancey

Total Pages Read in September: 2754! -------

I got a couple of reviews up:

Cinder by Marissa Meyer
Between the Spark and the Burn by April Genevieve Tucholke
Tiger Eyes by Judy Blume
The Ifs by J.D. Pooker

-------


It was also my birthday this month! I am now 28 and still not sure how I feel about that! 

Overall, it was a really good month! Those read-a-thons and challenges really helped me plow through quite a few books considering that I haven't read a lot throughout this year! 

How busy was your month? Did you reach your goals or knock out some of your TBR pile? 

No comments:

Post a Comment