Friday, April 4, 2014

Friday Finds #27


Friday Finds is a blog meme hosted over at Should Be Reading that highlights the books you found and added to your To Be Read list, whether you found them online or in a bookstore and etc. They are not necessarily books that you purchased!

Here are the books I'm showcasing for this week!



If We Survive by Andrew Klavan
Control by Lydia Kang
After the End by Amy Plum

(These all put off a very dystopian vibe.)

---------------

FREEBIE FRIDAY

I've neglected the Friday Freebies for several months now but I am going to try to post free amazon ebooks more often from now on. 



Fell by David Clement-Davies {Goodreads | Amazon}
(This is the sequel to 'Sight' which I recently bought used but haven't read yet. I did read his novel 'FireBringer' and loved it.)
Dream Quest by Bill T. Pottle {Goodreads | Amazon}

Crybaby Bridge by Lisa Simpson {Goodreads | Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment