Friday, March 21, 2014

Friday Finds #25


Friday Finds is a blog meme hosted over at Should Be Reading that highlights the books you found and added to your To Be Read list, whether you found them online or in a bookstore and etc. They are not necessarily books that you purchased!

This week's theme is Book to Movie Adaptations!
Here are a few books I've added to my to-read list recently that either already have a movie adaptation out or have one coming out in theaters sooner or later.


John Dies at the End by David Wong
(I didn't know this was a book until I noticed the movie was on Netflix and looked it up.)

Twelve Years A Slave by Sue Eakin
(This one hit theaters in the past couple of months - I think but am not sure because I don't keep up with what is in theaters when)

Palo Alto by James Franco
(The reviews for this book are horrible but it's James Franco!!! and he mentioned on his facebook that Palo Alto is being made into a movie. I probably won't really like it but I'll give it a shot.)



-------

What did you add to your TBR list recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment