Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday #12

 
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
 
 
Top Ten 2014 Release I'm Dying To Read

I had to go do some Goodreads research to see what new books were coming out! I'm so behind on the news here in the book blogging part of the internet.

 
 
The Blood of Olympus by Rick Riordan(The Heroes of Olympus Book 5)
(The 5th Wave Book 2)
 
 
(Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children Book 2) 
 

The World of Ice and Fire by George R.R. Martin


There probably should be a lot more to this list but because I am so behind on my reading and haven't read a ton of new stuff to know that their sequels are coming out soon.

Leave links to your Top Ten Tuesday so I can catch up on all the new books coming out soon! Thank you!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment