Friday, June 28, 2013

Friday Finds/Friday Freebies #6

Friday Finds is a blog meme hosted over at Should Be Reading that highlights the books you found and added to your To Be Read list, whether you found them online or in a bookstore and etc. They are not necessarily books that you purchased!

[My to-read list on Goodreads is over 900 currently so I've probably already added everything and just might be able to keep these lists to a minimum.]
 
Here are the books I'm showcasing for this week!


Nearly Departed by Rook Hastings
Dragonswood by Janet Lee Carey
Poison Princess by Kresley Cole
Darkness Before Dawn by J.A. London
Renegade by J.A. Souders
 
 
KINDLE FREEBIES
 
Katie's Hellion (Rhyn Trilogy #1) by Lizzy Ford {AMAZON}
Double Star by Cindy Saunders {AMAZON}
 
 
 
A Quest of Heroes (The Sorcerer's Ring #1) by Morgan Rice {AMAZON}
Sword from the Sky by R. Janvier Del Valle {AMAZON}
Knights: The Eye of Divinity  by Robert E. Keller {AMAZON}
______________________

Last Week's Freebies

______________________
 
 
What did you add to your TBR list this week?

3 comments:

  1. Where do you find the freebies? I love that. Thanks for posting.

    http://cynthia2729.wordpress.com/2013/06/28/friday-finds-june-28/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes I take the time to browse Amazon, feedyourreader is one of my favorite places to get them, and I also visit Bookbub every now and then. Otherwise, I follow a lot of authors and book blogs on Facebook, twitter, etc and randomly come across them. :)

      Delete
  2. Awesome! I love your kindle freebies!!! :D I always look forward to those onFridays. :)


    Andrea K. @ Books and Bindings
    Friday Finds

    ReplyDelete